1. Calcium stearate dispersions produced by Govi N.V, Belgium.
2. Acrylic viscosifier produced by Rohm and Haas.
SUPERFICIALLY ACTIVE SUBSTANCES (SAA)
1. Non-ionogenic SAA produced by the Scientific Manufacturing Enterprise “NIIPAV”;
2. Amine oxides — foam stabilizers, effective viscosifiers in acidic, alakline and hypochlorite detergents, emulsifiers, detergent power activators, reduce the irritating effect of anionic SAA;
3. Carboxylates — co-emulsifier for metal treatment fluids, perfume solubilizer for alkaline compounds. Good detergent power along with low foaming.
1. Anionic SAA produced by the “Synthanol Factory”.
2. Anionic SAA produced by KAO Chemicals Europe.
3. Anionic SAA produced by Campi y Jove.
4. Aniogenic and non-ionogenic SAA produced by DOW Chemical (Germany).
1. Sodium formate produced by “Metafrax”.
2. Sodium formate produced by various Chinese manufacturers.
3. Sodium nitrite produced by various Chinese manufacturers.
These additives are used to improve the placeability of concrete mixtures and physical and mechanical properties and technical construction performance of concretes, whilst reducing the water to cement ratio in the meantime.
1. “Macromer” series superplasticizing admixtures produced by “NPP “Macromer””.
2. Superplasticizing admixture — sodium naphthalenesulphonate produced by various Chinese manufacturers.
3. Water-reducing agents of different brands from Korean manufacturers.
4. Water-reducing additives of different brands from Chinese manufacturers.
USAGE: Used in pulp and paper and textile industry to improve colour when dyeing fabrics and paper, in chemical industry — for the production of sodium hydrosulphite, formic acid and oxalic acid, in oil extraction — for the preparation of drill muds, in leather industry — as an ingredient for tanning, in construction — for the preparation of antifreeze admixtures for concretes and mortars; used as an alternative (less corrosive) component for the preparation of deicing additives.
PRODUCTION: Technical sodium formate is a side product obtained in the course of producing pentaerythritol.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
PACKAGING: Polypropylene bags with polyethylene inserts, net mass 25 kg; Multi-layered laminated paper bags, net mass 25 kg.
TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE: Technical sodium formate is transported by all kinds of transport in accordance with the freight carrying regulations applicable to a specific kind of transportation.
Technical sodium formate is transported in roofed vehicles.
Technical sodium formate is transported is stored in roofed premises with relative humidity of no more than 60%, on pallets raised above the floor by no less than 5 cm and positioned at a distance of no less than 1 m away from heating appliances.